EASY ACCESS TO THE BEST OF GEORGIA
Businesses in Georgiaâ€™s tourism industry will:
- Ensure high consumer and business traffic by positioning themselves at the crossroads of north-south and east-west travel in North America
- Lower operating costs with electrical power costs well below the national average
- Establish operations in a proven consumer and business market that generates a strong and steady flow of in-state, out-of-state, and international tourism visits
- Apply for a Tourism Product Development grant and other sources of tourism grants
- Rely on Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the worldâ€™s most traveled airport
- Utilize nine Regional Tourism Project Managers for assistance and expertise
- We now have 12 Visitor Information Centers
- Reach 13 million visitors per year
- Post special offers on the stateâ€™s tourism website ExploreGeorgia.org and the mobile travel guide
- Promote destinations or services through the Georgia Travel Guide, Calendar of Events, Group Tour Planner, 1-800 VISIT GA, ExploreGeorgia.org,Â mobile travel guide, press releases, domestic and international trade shows, state-wide advertising campaigns, e-newsletters and more.
Georgiaâ€™s official tourism website includes great travel ideas and trip planning tools. All you need to find great vacation experiences, places to stay, activities and dining in Georgia is at your fingertips. Weâ€™ve pulled together information about events, attractions, special offers, hotels, bed and breakfast inns and restaurants all in one place.