Investment Lands in New Istanbul
- Type: Other
Contact Burj Global Group
ÙAbout the Project:
- The project is the century dream of Turkey that will render the country into a prosperous world center with the unparalleled Bosphorus Waterway.
- Istanbul will be the owner of the most beautiful waterway while it makes progress at the century project.
- A new city in Istanbul will be setup i.e. 7.5 million people will inhabit the second biggest city in Turkey rising from Istanbul itself.
- Istanbul canal project and the new city is 543 million m2.
- 78 million m2 is for the third airport.
- 30 million m2 is for Istanbul canal.
- 33 million m2 is for Isparta citadel and Bahtesha Shahir.
- 108 million m2 is for roads.
- 167 million m2 is a dedicated area to construction.
- 37 million m2 is for common green areas.
Inside the dedicated areas to roads, there are 28 million m2 for green areas on pavements and road bisectors. There are also inside the dedicated areas to construction 83 million m2 of green areas. Consequently, it equals the total area of the two areas with the common green area 146 m2, if the airport area and Istanbul canal were excepted.Â The green area, hence, it will represent 42% of the whole project so that the new city will be the first city in the world with green areas, and probably the only city in the century.
Thanks to the area measuring 18 million m2 dedicated to roads, which will serve the city population numbering 7.5 million people, the city will not suffer from traffic jam even at the rush hour.
Passing by Kuchuk Tashkemja and Nazli dam to the east of Tirkos lake till the black sea and Istanbul canal with width 400 m and depth 25 m, and it has the ability to change the width in Kuchuk Tashkemja Lake between 1000 m and 2200 m.
Ten bridges with different designs across the canal will be established, and that will give a wonderful touch to the canal general appearance. 5 of the bridges will connect the motorways located on the two edges of the canal; other 5 will be connecting the two edges of the new city.
On the extension of the canal two edges, there will be green areas and gardens of 100 m, and the roads reaching these areas will be on the two edges with 50m width and will hold 5 lanes.
Car garages under these roads will be established to accommodate 150 thousand cars, hence the visitors of Istanbul canal can move smoothly without suffering from traffic jam.
The Surface features surrounding the canal form bays with beautiful views and ports for canoes.
Cultural centers with fairs, theaters and museums will be constructed on Kuchuk Tashkimanja and inside the black sea and particular areas in the canal.
Great projects in Istanbul (a clip from investments in Istanbul inclusive to Al-Arabia TV. channel):
- The only tunnel in the world with three floors refers to the three old empires on earth.
- Istanbul is extremely in need for this project, because, for the first time, it connects (the nine paths) of the underground, so it will solve a very serious crisis relatingÂ vehicles movement and traffic jam from which citizens suffer to move from the Asiatic side to the European side.
- The underground will be the joining point between Sultan Mohamed Al-Fatih Bridge and Bosphorus Bridge. Its length is six and half km, and the cost is about some three billion and half $).
- A hundred ten meter tunnel will be dug under Bosphorus, and the bridge as well as the tunnel will be the joining point between the three airports in Istanbul, the two hanging bridges, and the third bridge (Sultan Salimâ€™s bridge which is constructed in Istanbul at the present time).
- They managed to set very accurate paths in order to join together the new transport, the underground, roads, hanging bridge and airports.
- The project is very strategic and important for which Turkey sets the corner stone.
- The cost will not be from the state treasury, but it is an investment offer by local and international companies, and this investment will return to the state.
- According to the premier, this project is environmentally friendly, and it will save in this case (a hundred ten thousand tons) annually relating gases causing global warming.
- Istanbul is entitled to have this project; hence Turkey will reach its goals in 2023.
- Land is 543000000 sqm